SOMEP INDUSTRIE is concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular concerning automated processing. In a desire for transparency with its customers, it has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes they pursue as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. The current online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Access to the website
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 – Contents of the website
video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with regard to intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waivers of prosecution.
Article 3 – Website management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- Suspend the site to carry out updates.
Article 4 – Liability
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him for this fact.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 5 – Hyperlinks
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher’s request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content in said link.
Article 6 – Data collection and data protection
The company SOMEP Industrie is collecting your data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). Is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher. It is used for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- last and first name
- e-mail address
Article 7 – Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
Under the regulations relevant to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right to access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data following the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed under the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 147 rue Newton, 38510 Morestel.
Or by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, those who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 – Data usage
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary. This, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 10- Personal Data sharing with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations of a personal nature;
- if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures
Article 11 – Cookies
What is a « cookie »?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: used to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 12 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 13 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 14 – Contact us
For any enquery, information about the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com